Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Friday, November 12, 2010

Paying Your Respects

This is just a quick blog for Remembrance Day and also paying my respects to the soldiers and veterans.
I hope everyone got their poppy this year to help support the veterans.  Never forget what those brave men and women have done for us.  I could not imagine the things those veterans have gone through for us.  No one truly understands how different the world would be if those wars had have gone or ended differently.  If it was not for those men and women, life would not be the way it is today, I hope no one has forgotten that.
This reminds me of a time someone told me, our Human Rights and Freedom are our god given rights that god has given to all humans. Now, don’t take me wrong, I believe in the big man upstairs as much as the next person but my question is, If they were truly god given rights, don’t you think god would have made “the right to eat every day”, or “the right to have shelter”?  I don’t know about you but North America has 30 something rights, places in Europe have 18 ish rights, places in Asia with less than 10 and third world countries have none, that sounds like human made human rights to me.
I deeply say Thank You to all Military and Veterans.
In my opinion, if you want to know how we got our Human Rights; Research: American and Canadian history of July 28, 1914 to November 11, 1918.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions