Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CANCER is Secretly EATING Port Hope ALIVE!!!!!!

I heard about this in my Loyalist PR class today.   As soon as I heard it, I had to find the article and read it; I needed to know what they were talking about.  I was trying not to interrupt the presentations going on in my class today, listening to them and searching for this article.  When I found it I read it, when I finished I was so shocked I had to read it over and over again.
This article had me angry, confused, lost, and enraged.  I tried to forget it because I found it a touchy subject for me, as my father passed way from cancer, one year ago this November 22, at the young age of 46.  It was the scariest, fastest and biggest change in my life. 
I got home and it was the first thing I seen on TV., I go out and it’s what others are talking about, I get home again and it’s in the headline on my Toshiba homepage.  It just will not let me forget about it.
So I did a quick blog on my thoughts. I don’t think its right the government isn’t jumping on this.  This is CANCER, we are talking about. I repeat, this is Cancer. The most ruthless, heartless, KILLER in the world, one of human greatest threats of death.  It literally eats you from the inside out.

Their solution is to truck the waste (enough to fill 500 Olympic-size pools) to a storage mount south of the 401 and seal it for centuries.  That operation is estimated at no less than 260 million dollars, my guess about a billion. 

The Doctor goes on to call Port Hope a tragedy”.  Going on to state everyone drinking anything from Lake Ontario is at risk. The Doctor says there has been no proper study done to this area.
I don’t know, I’m not going to go on about it, I will let you read the article.  I just can’t believe they have been building this city over this and not educating them about it, I think it is cruel.  People ask why people don’t vote. And why are more people doing crimes? Because of cases like these, they don’t care, because they can’t trust their government. 
Port Hope needs hope, I send my deepest regards.
The Article was in the Toronto Star here is the link everyone need to read this; http://www.thestar.com/news/article/888301--warning-port-hope-a-toxic-time-bomb-the-only-solution-move?bn=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions