Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Friday, November 26, 2010

Rogers Loses a Life Time Customer

Rogers was one of my favoured brands in its industry.  It is sad to see Rogers starting to fall, they are all over the news, in court rooms, and now pissing off their customers and lying to them.  Rogers what are you doing, smarten up.
It started when I wanted a phone, thanks to Loyalist PR.  At the time Rogers was one of my more trusting brands to go to, and I knew nothing about these smart phones.  If they would have told me the phone hovers above my lap as I texted, I would have believed them. 
So I entered and looked at phones, after waiting a while for the understaffed Roger Plus store to assist me in my questions, they had answered my questions which were, I wanted an android smart phone, they showed me one and I asked if they has one with a standard full keyboard, and they appointed me to the Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro.
That is where the problems started.  I got phone the phone didn’t work, because they set me up on a wrong plan, so I had to call the HQ and change my bill, which they tried to charge me for.  After, I did that the phone still didn’t work; HQ tells me it’s becuase, it’s a symbian, not an android, which pissed me right off.   nothing worked on it and i had to return it for a new one.  Once I find out this, I was complaining because ROGERS LIED TO ME, AND SET ME UP ON A CONTRACT I DID NOT ASK FOR.
I had problem exchanging the phone, I had problems with returning the phone, and in a fight over the phone with their HQ telling me they had to follow ROGERS policies and the ROGERS PLUS STORE is telling me they don’t.  30 minutes later and Rogers plus DID NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW ROGERS POLICIES.
HOW CAN A COMPANY NOT FOLLOW ITS COMPANIES POLICIES?

I FOUND THIS ROGERS LOGO ON GOOGLE AND LOVED IT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH ROGERS AGAIN, THEY LIED TO ME THREE TIMES AND DOES NOT FOLLOW POLICIES, FOR THAT REASON I WILL NEVER TRUST THEM AGAIN.
GOOD-BYE ROGERS, Hello Bell
NEXT BLOG: Bell Saves a Displeased, Frustrated Rogers Customer.  Thank You, Justin at The T Booth in Belleville Quinte Mall for saving me, I highly recommended dealing with him for any kind of phone.  He was straight up, didn’t lie, and got me what I wanted.
GO BELL GO, TRUST ME GO TO BELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions