Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Bloggers Interest in PR

I have always been interested in managing things, planning, acting, and watching success, have always been a highlight to me.  Growing up in a small town, after choosing many other career paths, I chose business, to go to college for, as it looked the best suited for me.
Before entering college I did not really even know what “public relations” was about.  When I found public relations it was a relief.  I had found something interesting and something I thought was more along my line of work.  There is still much I am learning about PR but it has me interested.  With almost half the first semester over I can’t wait for placement. I am looking in the non-for-profit industry but could end up anywhere.
I never thought Loyalist PR would save my college experience.  I don’t know what is in store for later and the year did start off a little easy and has us more busy now that we have the understanding of what we are doing.  The best part is how much the instructors have us engaged and a lot of hands-on work, with a steady follow of presentation learning.  Doing what I’m learning is my best way of learning, which I think is the reason I like it so much.  Don’t get me wrong Loyalist PR is not perfect, there have been some problems with things like our schedule and understanding some things at the beginning, but now that it is past the first few weeks, I think this year is going to pass by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions