Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Iron man? Iron Army!!!!

You see it in movies, but could you picture people walking around in one of these.  They say five years until the military has them, so how long till the public can buy them?  I think it will change the way we look at a lot of things in life.  With a whole military full of them, I’m sure it will change the way most the world looks at things.
The U.S Army is developing it for the use of their army for a combination of reasons, the creators say it allows any wearer to lift 200lbs with no problem, as they show many demonstrations including lifting, punching, and moving around.  Possibilities just got a whole lot bigger in my opinion.  I don’t know what they could think of next but I sure want to get one of these exoskeleton robotic suits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO0xNI3xpmE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions