Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Week, One Thousand

This is a quick post on my blog reaching another milestone and working on the next.  In just over a week the blog has reached just over thousand views.  It hasn't taken long and still not much has changed, Two hundred and seventeen is still the highest views in one day.  Dear Belleville, Lock Your Doors, Bar Your Windows, is still the most veiwed post.

I look to keep getting your attention, hope you enjoy what you read.  I have been working on the layout of the blog, adding some attractions so I hope you enjoy them.  let me know what you think.  I wantto  get everyone to comment more and hopefully get more people voting on the poll.  So feel free to use both and hope you all a good day.  Next milestone is 2,500 Views, lets see it happen, please.

If you would like to comment, just click on comment, type the comment and use Name/URL and enter your name, if you would like add your email to the URL, you can leave me away to contact you.
To vote on the poll just pick the answer you like and click vote.
Most games are at the bottom, feel free to enjoy them, they may change with time.

Most Common Post:

Second Most Common:


You can always follow on Twitter : #KwBenjamin

1 comment:

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions