Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Back

It has been a crazy week.  I took a longer break than I had planed but it was interesting to see the amount of page views I had a week after posting.  Now, I’m back and I have a lot of blogging to do so I hope you all are ready to do some reading.  No more class blogging.
I do have to say the week went fast.  I had so much work to do for the end of the semester it made the week seem like a day.  Blogging is not hard, sometimes it can be tiring but that’s it.  When you add it to everything else that I need to do, it makes for a lot of work.  The week was perfect for getting a handle on my work.
The break was needed badly but was not much rest, but I got a handle on my school work and did most of my Christmas shopping, so it was a useful break away from blogging.  The break wasn’t as good as i hope it would have been, had some interesting days that I would of rather not of had.
Now, this is not class work.  This is my personal blog.  I am not sure how many othesr from class will still be blogging in the future but there has been some that have already been blogging this week so I hope you find some interesting post from them, I will also still be following them, and remove the others that don’t remain blogging.   So are you ready to read? Hear come the posts!!
Thanks for the views while I was away, I am just over 3900 now,
thank you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions