Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Work Made Fun

This is just a quick blog on the lovely local weather we are having.  I had woke up this morning and saw all the lovely snow on the ground.  I had a dinner to go to tonight and work to do today; I had not planned on going outside today.
I had noticed a young kid shovelling snow so I thought there was no time like now to get the shovelling done.  I had gone out and help him and than done mine.  After finishing mine, I had willing shovelled a few other front paths, knowing they would never do the same for me, as they didn't, but it was a good deed done.
Once I was done the front I had moved around back.  After shovelling  a path in my backyard, a friend had stop over, and we start by making a little snow hill for the little ones and one thing lead to another and we were out there for 5 hours and cleared 5 yards of snow, that was about a foot high, into a tobogganing hill, about 10 feet long.
After playing for a while the hill was well packed down.  The snow did not look like it was going to let up so we had headed on inside hopeing the snow would keep snowing all day and over night.  As I am type this now, I noticed it has slowed down but my phone does say it will be snowing until Monday morning, I am sure the work will pack on and a lot more fun will come due to the work.
I think Belleville or some business in the local area should hold a snowman building competition, I think it would be a fun event a lot would attended to, good for local branding also, it would build your customer list.  I wish I knew one I could go to, until then I will be building them with the little one in the back yard.
Belleville, are you ready for the snow? They say it going to snow for 24 more hours and its back on Wednesday.   Other than that the say leading up to Christmas looks sunny and not to cold, so does Christmas day.  Christmas looks to be a white one this year, and a good one.
& Safe Holidays
To Everyone

3 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS KW THANKS FOR THE CHRISTMAS POST. VERY NICE OF YOU FOR SHOVELING OUR PATHS YOUR TOO KIND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and it gives joy to everyone who can read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions