Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Thursday, April 28, 2011

NHL 2011 Playoff Round 1: West Recap


As you read in my NHL 2011 Playoff east and west predictions.  Eight teams from both the eastern and western NHL conferences have entered in the 2011 NHL Playoffs, competing for the Stanley Cup.  The Stanley Cup Playoffs Round one ended last night; you can follow the scores at the bottom of my site.
To predict who will win the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoff has become a little easier as half the teams have been eliminated; here is where the NHL playoff become interesting.
I gave you my prediction for each round of the playoffs.  Here is my recap on how well I predicted Round one in the NHL Playoffs.  Last post was NHL Eastern Recap.
Western Conference Round 1
Vancouver (1) vs. Chicago (8)
Good Job Vancouver, I Knew it would go into game seven, was hoping Vancouver would win but knew Chicago was doing well and could have took game seven.  Game seven was good, as well as the series.  Chicago was one of the best match ups for Vancouver. 
San José (2) vs. Los Angeles (7)
Surprising series, LA did better than I had planned them.  Still Knew SJ would take the series.  My Prediction was Right.
Detroit (3) vs. Phoenix (6)
Detroit did better than I had planned and Phoenix didn’t show up.   Knew Detroit would win but thought Phoenix had a fight n them.  My Prediction was Right.
Winning reason: Good Detroit Team
Anaheim (4) vs. Nashville (5)
Anaheim will win in seven games.  I think all games will be won on home ice.  Anaheim has no goalie this series was the only I had wrong.  It was a tossup because of injuries but Nashville did good.  My Prediction was Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions