Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Advertising and Branding Tactics


This does not come to a surprise to me.  I have always been interested in video games, ever since I was a young boy.  Video games are one of the few things I have done my whole life with-out getting bored and quitting forever.  Becoming my favoured past time that settles me down.  I never thought I would look at them as a tactic to sell a product other than the game itself.
In the past you would need to pay anything that you had used in your game, now you have people pay to be in your video game.  I am a strong believer that facebook has increased the amount of people whom play video games and the amount people play video games.   Either way the business of game developing has changed majorly.  Increase the possible income from creating a video game in the masses.  The process in which a video is create is something i done understand but I am sure this is the best thing that ever happened to the video game market.
I have found a few interesting links below that in force what I have been saying, you should check them out.  They say the amount of in game adverting will triple in the next three years, and the income from the ads will produce more than history has ever seen.
How much will this effect?  I am not sure, if commercial go away it may be the only effective way offline.
Today In-Game Stats
Tomorrows In-Game Stats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions