Like This Blogspot?----- <--Tweet This Blogspot

Friday, June 17, 2011

Thank you for 30,000

This is just a quick blog post to thank everyone for 30,000 page views.  The past few months have not been too active on my blog spot but have still had a steady flow of page views every day.  I thank you for all the attention that my followers have given my blog posts.  I plan to make the site more active very soon and grab more page views than I have ever had by delivering some of the most interesting information.
After finishing the Public Relations course at Loyalist College & my internship would be finishing 3 ½ years at Loyalist College and a lot of work, a break was needed.  Both computers had crashed and i had broken my phone so I decided there was no better time for that break than now.  I have received one computer back from being repaired, which had happen faster than I had thought.  The break was well needed but now I think I should start again.
A thank everyone for the support. I would always love more Twitter followers or Facebook like so feel free to share my site with your friends.  The total Page views now are 30700 with the month of April receiving the most page views, with a total of 8,842.  I enjoy blogging and will be looking for new things to grab your attention very soon.  I will be doing some research, finding new things and seeing what I have missed the last couple month.  It should be interesting.
Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Comment

Most Viewed Weekly Attractions