Coming soon are new posts, categories, designs, interests, as well as a more organized blog site. I’m looking forward to the future, this should be an amazing summer, and I’m hoping the weather agrees with me. I also hope everyone is and has a good start to their summer, and please continue to follow the site and mention me to your friends.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Coming Soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Viewed Weekly Attractions
-
What started as a night of movies and ordering out, had became a stressful night. I was in the mood for pizza, and had not had Toppers pi...
-
This is just a quick blog on my favourite Facebook pastimes. If you didn’t read my last post , it explained that we all know there are a ...
-
I understand every city has its problems and some communities in Belleville are really good to live in but you can’t stay in your community ...
-
This is for all the fellow bloggers, my classmates or anyone else interested. I was bored and was trying to think of ways to improve my b...
-
Super Bowl XLV: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers Well I was surfing good old YouTube I found some good Super Bowl video in support...
-
Very Soon, will be a better KW Blog. I am currently looking for more things to add, new things to improve and other to grab your attention...
-
Just a quick blog on something I had noticed over the holidays. I had heard some talk about a dinner one of the local churches were having...
-
Tweet This is just a quick post to thank all the companies/businesses that assisted my fundraising by donating to the Prince Charles’s Fun...
-
Tweet The NHL is a beloved pastime of mine. Raised in a family of devoted & passionate Toronto Maple leaf fans, I have been watching...
-
There is no doubt this year the Super Bowl will be huge. This could be the last Super Bowl until 2013, if you haven’t read about the NFL ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Feel Free to Comment